I have completed my LLM with specialization in Intellectual Property Laws from Symbiosis Law School, Pune and B.A LL.B (Intellectual Property Law Hons.) from School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. I am currently pursuing Ph.D on Protection of Non Conventional Trademarks. I have previously worked as Vice Principal, Assistant Professor of Law at Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri (West Bengal) where I have mostly taught in the areas of Intellectual Property Rights, Tort Law and Contracts.
Previously I have also worked at Mindcrest India Pvt. Ltd., Pune as an Associate Attorney and interned in various organisations such as K&S Partners, Gurgaon; Fox and Mandal, Kolkata; Sanderson and Morgan's, Kolkata; Bhati Associates, New Delhi; iPleaders, Banglore Mediation Centre etc. Along with I have several publication in National and International journals to my credit.
B.A. LL.B (IPR Hons.)
LL.M (IPR Specialization)
Intellectual Property Law,
Law of Contract,
Law of Torts
3 years and 4 months experience at Indian Institute of Legal Studies, Siliguri (West Bengal) as Vice Principal and Assistant Professor of Law.
6 months experience at Mindcrest India Pvt. Ltd., Pune as an Associate Attorney.
1. “Trade Secrets and Confidential Information: Need for Statutory Protection in India”, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Volume 7, No. 1, ISSN: 0974-5823, SCOPUS INDEXED (January 2022).
2. “Importance of Block Chain Technology as an Instrument for Human Rights Management and Ethical Business Practices” in a book titled “Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies” as a part of Conference Proceedings, ICMET 2021, Galgotias University, SPRINGER PUBLICATION, ISSN: 2190-3018 SCOPUS INDEXED. (Accepted for publication).
3. “Dynamics of Trademark Dilution: Issues and Challenges in India and USA”, KATHMANDU SCHOOL OF LAW REVIEW (KSLR), Volume 8, P-ISSN: 2091-2110, E-ISSN: 2773-8159, DOI: 10.46985 (2020).
4. “Plight of Water Wives: A Human Right Concern in India” KIIT JOURNAL OF LAW AND SOCIETY, Volume 8-10 (Special Issue) ISSN No. 2231 5144 (2018-2020).
5. “Justice and Access to Healthcare: A Kaleidoscopic View”, THE IUP LAW REVIEW, Volume XI, No. 1, ISSN 2231-3095 (March, 2021)
6. “Cyber Terrorism: Analyzing the threat in the light of 9/11 Attack in USA and 26/11 Attack in Mumbai (India)”, GIBS LAW JOURNAL, Gitarattan International Business School, Delhi, Volume 3, ISSN: 2582-4627 Double Blind Peer Review. (February, 2021)
7. “Weighing the Global Impact of the United Nations Climate Change Conference (Cop25)”, AMITY INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES (AIJJS), Volume 6, ISSN: 2395-4019 (August, 2020)
8. “The Principle of Idea-Expression Dichotomy in Copyright Laws: Legal Scenario in India Compared to the Laws of U.S.A and United Kingdom”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 7, Issue 7, ISSN: 2349-5162.
9. “Effectiveness of Calculating Comparable Assets For Patent Valuation , NLU-ASSAM LAW REVIEW, Volume 3, No. 1, ISSN: 2455- 8680, Peer Reviewed (February 2019).
10. “Life After Prison: Examining Collateral Damages and Societal Consequences In The Light Of Human Right Laws”, LEXIGENTIA, LLOYD LAW COLLEGE, ISSN: 2454-1613 (March 2019).
11. “Intellectual Property Asset Management: A critical study of Darjeeling Tea”, IILS LAW REVIEW Volume 5, Issue 1, ISSN 2320-5318,Peer Reviewed (January 2019).
12. “Punitive Correctional Techniques and Collateral Damage: A Review”, PRAGYAAN: JOURNAL OF LAW, IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY, Volume 5-6, Issue 2-1 ISSN 2278-8093, Bi Annual Referred Journal (2015-16)
13. “Legalizing Abortion in India: Conflicting Beliefs and a Challenge to the Society”, UDGAM VIGYATI- JOURNAL OF LAW OF LAW AND MANAGEMENT, INDORE INSTITUTE OF LAW, Volume 1 Issue 1, ISSN No.22778454, Peer Reviewed (October 2015)
14. “Legal Challenges faced by the Indian Music Industry in the Society: Under the light of Copyright Act”, LAW AND SOCIETY A NEW CHALENGE, DR. HARI SINGH GAUR CENTRAL UIVERSITY, MADHYA PRADESH, ISSN 2348-4861, Peer Reviewed (WINTER) July-December 2015
15. “Madrid Protocol: A Giant Step in the field of International Trademark Registration”, JSS JOURNAL FOR LEGAL STUDIES AND RESEARCH- JSS LAW COLLOEGE, KARNATAKA STATE LAW UNIVERSITY, Volume 3 Issue 2, ISSN 2321-4171 (September 2015)
16. “Legal Aspects of Character Merchandising”, LEX REVOLUTION, Volume 1 Issue 3, ISSN 2394-997X, (September 2015)
17. “Financial Stability and claim of Maintenance of wife, under the light of Recent decision of Madhu Gupta v. Pravin Kumar Gupta (2014) by Bombay High Court.”, INTERNAIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND SOCIO-LEGAL SCIENCES, Volume 1 Issue 3, ISSN 2395-4906 Peer Reviewed (August 2015)
18. “International Norms in respect to Oil Spill”, JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS, Volume 3 Issue 2, ISSN 2347-3185, Peer Reviewed ( June 2015)
19. “Cyber-terrorism: Weaponisation in the virtual world”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW AND LEGAL JURISPUDENCE, Volume 1 Issue 5, ISSN 2348-8212, Peer Reviewed (August 2014).
1. Chapter titled “Recruitment of Children in Armed Conflict: A Critical Study” in a book titled “Crimes Against Children in India: Preventive and Protective Laws” published by THOMSON REUTERS PUBLICATION, ISBN: 987-93-90673-95-7 (2021).
2. “Expert’s Opinion in Medical Evidence-An Analytical Study”, Emerging Trend of Expert Evidence in Administration of Justice, SARSURANA LAW COLLEGE, Kolkata, Edition 1 (March, 2020)