Dr. Kalpana has a Ph.D. Degree from Aligarh Muslim University, Year (2018); Post-Graduation, Aligarh Muslim, University.
- Research Paper published in Indian Bar Review titled “Acid Attack is Rape of Identity: India can improve its deterrence on basis of Bangladesh Model”.
- Research Paper presented at National Seminar organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University on “Acid Attack is Rape of Identity: India can improve its deterrence on basis of Bangladesh Model”.
- Research Paper presented at National Seminar organized by JMI on “Right to Privacy: Janus headed dilemma for a free society” March 2018
- Research Paper Presented in National Seminar organized by Department of Geography, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh on “Environmental Laws in India: Efficacy and Enforceability”
- Research paper has been accepted in Indian Bar Review for Publication, Freedom of Press and Latest Judicial Trend.
- Research paper published in second issue of NIU Journal of Social Sciences, East India Company and Trade with Persia
- Research Paper presented at Indian history congress held in Bhopal in 2001 and it was published in the volume of Indian history congress by the name “English East India company’s participation during 17th century”.
- Research Paper presented at Indian history congress session held at Amritsar in 2002 by the name of “ Mughal Documents on Achin ” published in Indian history Congress and Aligarh historian society volume and edited by Professor Irfan Habib