- Ph.D. (Law) from Savitribai Phule Pune University 2019,
- LLM in International Law from Department of Law, University of Pune, 2013
- BSL LLB from ILS Law College, Pune 2011,
- Qualified NET and SET,
- DLL& LW, DTL from University of Pune
Teaching Experience: 8 years of teaching experience in Law.
Areas of Specialization: International Law, Human Rights, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence
- Published papers and articles in Journals of repute at the national level.
- Participated and presented research papers at International and National Conferences.
- Won the award of Best Paper at the International Conference on Human Rights held at Ahmedabad, in 2014.
- Member of World Health Organization’s Legal Development Programme (WHO LDP) on Road Safety from 2016 to 2019.
- Worked on White Paper on ‘Road Safety Legislation and Lead Agency Role in India’.
- Participated in the International Workshop organized by WHO and Bloomberg Initiative for Global Road Safety (BIGRS) held at Beijing, China in 2018.
- Selected to participate in Global Road Safety Leadership Course conducted by John Hopkins Institute of International Injury Unit and BIGRS to be held at Baltimore, United States of America (USA).